- All entries should be photographic works for interpreting and reflecting the theme “The Good Earth”.
- Entries should be the original work of the entrants.
- Entries should be submitted in digital format.
- The image of each entry should be in a digital file of 2 to 5 megabytes for submission.
- Each participant should not submit more than 3 entries.
- Each entry should be presented within a SINGLE piece of PHOTOGRAPH.
- Each entry should be accompanied with an artist's statement of not more than 50 words (in English or Chinese).
EntrantsAll secondary school students and students of primary 4/ grade 4 or above of primary school are eligible to participate in the Contest.
Entrants are divided into 2 sections as follows:
- Primary Section: Students of primary 4/ grade 4 or above of primary school
- Secondary Section: All secondary school students